Terms and Conditions
THE FOLLOWING DETAILS THE TERMS OF THE MALL FOR YOUR SERVICE.
This agreement details the terms and conditions for your use of our services on your web site ("www.eisenge.com"). If you have any questions, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Before you register as a store user or use our services, you must read this user agreement and privacy statement carefully. Once you register as a store user or use our services, you have read, agree and accept this user agreement and privacy statement. All terms and conditions included. If we make any changes to this statement, we will publish a notice of the change on the website of the mall, and all the contents of the agreement will take effect automatically after the release date. If you do not agree with the amendment, you must terminate your user relationship with the mall.
SECTION 1 - USER REGISTRATION
1. USER QUALIFICATION
Mall users must be individuals who can sign legally binding contracts under applicable law. Without limiting the foregoing, our services are not provided to users of stores under 18 years of age or who have been suspended temporarily or indefinitely. If you are not eligible, please do not use our services. Your store account may not be transferred or sold to other parties. Mall reserves the right to suspend or terminate your account in accordance with its wishes.
2. FILL IN THE INFORMATION
In order to ensure the normal operation of the transaction, the user must provide real and effective personal data to the shopping mall. If there is any change in the personal data, the user must promptly notify the store to update it.
The mall user agrees to receive emails and information from partners in the mall or mall.
SECTION 2 - PRIVACY
The mall has a privacy statement that applies to all users and incorporates user agreements. You should read and accept the privacy statement when you register to use the mall website, and you will continue to be bound by its regulations (and any revisions of the mall's privacy statement) while you are a mall user.
(1) Personal data. Including personal identification information: such as name, sex, age, date of birth, ID number (or passport number), telephone number, mailing address, address, e-mail address, etc.; personal background: occupation, education level, income status, marriage, Family status. The store will not use your data for other purposes without your consent and confirmation.
(2) Use of non-personal information. The mall will collect non-personalized information through your IP address, including the nature of your browser, operating system, the domain name of the ISP providing you access to the service, etc. to optimize the pages displayed on your computer screen. By collecting the above information, we also conduct traffic statistics to improve the management and service of the website.
(3) Personal data security. The mall uses a security server to protect your personal data using control devices.
(4) Personal data disclosure and limited use. When the state agency requires the mall to disclose personal information in accordance with legal procedures, the mall will provide personal information according to the requirements of law enforcement agencies or for public safety purposes. In any case disclosed in this case, eisenge Mall does not assume any responsibility. When the mall meets the following conditions, it uses the personal data beyond the necessary scope: You have obtained your written consent; Exempted you from the imminent danger of life, body, or property; To prevent major harm to others' rights and interests; To enhance the public interest, And harmless to your major interests.
SECTION 3 - TRADING
Users must comply with the following conditions when purchasing goods at the mall:
1. You shall comply with all applicable national laws, regulations, regulations and local legal requirements regarding your use of the Mall's services and the purchase of items. You must also ensure that you comply with all provisions of this User Agreement and Privacy Statement and all other terms and conditions incorporated in the above documents.
2. If you purchase items in the mall, you are obliged to complete the transaction with the mall, except for transactions prohibited by law or this user agreement. By placing an order for an item, you agree to be bound by the conditions of sale contained in the description of the item, provided that such sale conditions do not violate this agreement or are not illegal.
3. The advertisements, price lists and statements on the mall's website do not constitute an offer. There is no contractual relationship between you and the mall before the mall sends you an email confirming receipt and acceptance of your order. The mall has the right to unilaterally withdraw this information or revoke the contract when it discovers that the products and orders appearing on the mall's website are obviously wrong or out of stock. Mall reserves the right to limit the number of product orders. While placing your order, you also acknowledge that you have reached the legal age to purchase these products and will be responsible for the authenticity of all the information you provide in your order.
4. Product prices and availability are specified on the website. Such information is subject to change without any notice. The delivery fee will be settled separately and the cost will vary depending on the country of your choice for shipping. If an unexpected situation occurs, after confirming your order, the mall will inform you via email or telephone that there is no price change due to price increase by the supplier, change in tax amount, or due to errors in the website. In the event of cancellation of an order, it is up to you to decide whether to cancel the order.
SECTION 4 - PRODUCT OR SERVICE (IF APPLICABLE)
Some products or services are available exclusively through the website. The number of these products or services may be limited and return or exchange only based on our return policy.
We make every effort to display as accurately as possible the colors and images of the products that appear in the store. We cannot guarantee the accuracy of any color display on your computer monitor.
We reserve the right but we are not obligated to restrict the sale of our products or services to anyone, geographic region or jurisdiction. We can exercise this right on a case-by-case basis. We reserve the right to limit the quantity of any product or service we provide. All descriptions of products or product prices are subject to change without notice and we reserve the right to make their own decisions. We reserve the right to terminate any product at any time. Any offer of any product or service offered on this site is void in the event of a ban.
We do not guarantee that the quality of any product, service, information or other material you purchase or obtain will meet your expectations, or that any errors in the service will be corrected
SECTION 5 - WEBSITE SECURITY
You agree that you will not use any robots, spiders, software, or other automated means to access the Website for any purpose without the express permission of the Store. In addition, you agree that you will not:
1. To perform any unreasonable or disproportionately heavy load that may or may result from the Mall's website (as determined by the Mall itself);
2. Make copies, reproduce, modify, create derivative works, distribute or publicly display any content of the website (other than your personal information) without express prior permission from the mall;
3. interfere with or attempt to interfere with the normal work of the site or any activity on the site;
4. Use any content that may be regarded as prohibited or possibly prohibited under the applicable laws and regulations in the website;
5. Use any viruses, Trojan horses, worms, time bombs, fly bugs, or other viruses that may damage, alter, delete, adversely affect, secretly intercept, or gain unauthorized access to or acquire any system, data, or personal data from the website. Easter eggs, spyware, or other computer programs.
SECTION 6 - INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY DECLARATION
The related copyrights, patents, trademarks, trade secrets, and any other ownership or rights of the web services provided by the mall are owned by the mall. No person or user may download, copy, transfer, adapt or edit without the consent of the mall, or they shall bear all legal responsibilities. The mall owns any data information generated during the process of providing web services to users and stored in the mall server.
SECTION 7 - INDEMNIFICATION
You agree to indemnify, defend and hold harmless eisenge and our parent, subsidiaries, affiliates, partners, officers, directors, agents, contractors, licensors, service providers, subcontractors, suppliers, interns and employees, harmless from any claim or demand, Including reasonable attorneys' fees, made by any third-party due to or ragated out of your breach of these Conditions of Use or the documents they incorporate by reference, or your violation of any law or the rights of a third-party.
SECTION 8 - DISCLAIMER
The mall is obliged to technically ensure the normal operation of the website and try its best to avoid service disruption or to limit the interruption time to the shortest possible time so as to ensure the smooth progress of online trading activities. However, if the mall site crashes or cannot be used due to force majeure or other reasons beyond the control of the mall, the online transaction cannot be completed or the relevant information, records, etc. are lost. The mall is not liable; any user provides the mall with errors, incomplete, false Caused by information, etc., cannot use the mall service or suffer any other losses. It has nothing to do with the mall.
SECTION 9 - JURISDICTION/JUDICIAL AGREEMENT